Sharon Stamped

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Lawn Fawn's I heart fall



So the outside of the card is a copycat. The original idea belongs to Kay Miller over at My Joyful Moments, but I decided to try decorating the inside of my card :) This is an older card

Products not listed in Inlinkz:
Bazzill black 80 lb cardstock
I forget how I colored the fox! :(


*Neenah Classic Crest 80 LB SUPER SMOOTH SOLAR WHITE Paper Pack 25 Sheets
*Tsukineko MEMENTO Full Size Ink Pad TUXEDO BLACK
*PRE-ORDER Lawn Fawn INTO THE WOODS Clear Stamps
*Lawn Fawn INTO THE WOODS Lawn Cuts Dies
*Copic Sketch Marker Y08 ACID YELLOW Bright Bold
*Copic Sketch Marker YR15 PUMPKIN YELLOW Light Orange Bright
*Copic Sketch MARKER G14 APPLE GREEN
*Copic Sketch Marker RV21 LIGHT PINK
*Copic Sketch Marker RV23 PURE PINK
*Therm O Web 3D MOUNTING SQUARES White Foam 3777
*PRE-ORDER Lawn Fawn STITCHED JOURNALING CARD Lawn Cuts Dies
*PRE-ORDER Lawn Fawn STITCHED LEAVES Lawn Cuts Dies
*Tim Holtz DISTRESS INK PAD BARN DOOR Red Ranger
*Tim Holtz Distress Ink PAD SPICED MARMALADE Orange Ranger
*Tim Holtz DISTRESS INK PAD MUSTARD SEED Yellow Ranger
*Tim Holtz Distress Ink PAD VINTAGE PHOTO Brown Ranger
*Tim Holtz DISTRESS INK PAD PEELED PAINT Green Ranger
InLinkz.com
Posted by superxshar0n at 12:07 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ▼  2014 (23)
    • ▼  June (4)
      • Lawn Fawn's I heart fall
      • A little something different.. Gift card holders!
      • Whoa! A Cricut card!
      • Nautical thanks card
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (6)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (5)

About Me

superxshar0n
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.