So, I took some time today to look through my Instagram account and save all the photos of my cards. Here's the first one.
This one is a copycat card. When I began crafting, I had no clue where to start and would be absolutely drained creatively after making one card of my own. So I decided to do a copycat card with whatever materials I had. I still do this today when trying out new products or even more with new techniques. The credit for this card goes to craftsncardscricutcorner at blogspot. She had made it for her nephew, which is funny because I ended up giving it to a nephew of mine for his birthday :)
I don't exactly remember all of the papers I used on this card, but most of them are C'oredinations from Joann. The dinosaurs, volcano, cloud, and sentiment are cut out from the Create a Critter cartridge and the swirly background was embossed with Provocraft's Divine Swirls embossing folder.
I'm proud to be able to say that this little guy was my idea! :) I remember nearly going crazy gluing all of those little ornaments without my trusty tweezers. Again, I'm not sure where the patterned papers came from, but the solid papers are most likely C'oredinations from Joann. The sentiment is part of a generic, year round wood mount stamp set from Joann. It was stamped with a Rich Cocoa Memento dewdrop. The Christmas tree was cut out from the Winter Frolic cartridge. I ended up adding some clear glitter glue to the snow banks and tying some twine around the left side of the card. I believe my parents received this for Christmas 2012 :)
Tis late. I've only had two hours of sleep last morning due to writing a paper. Falling asleep as I type this... Goodnight!


No comments:
Post a Comment